How do I use the Free Payroll Calculator?
Video Guide: How to use Free Calculator
You can start things off by doing some of the following:
What does eSmart Paycheck's FREE Payroll Calculator do?
The FREE Online Payroll Calculator is a simple, flexible and convenient tool for computing payroll taxes and printing pay stubs or paychecks.
- Computes federal and state tax withholding for paychecks
- Flexible, hourly, monthly or annual pay rates, bonus or other earning items
- 401k, 125 plan, county or other special deductions
- Public employees, exempt employees paycheck calculation
- Add 'year-to-previous period' information that ensures the calculation accuracy
- Print pay stub with detailed summary or paychecks on blank check stocks
An employer can use the calculator to compute and prepare paychecks. An employee can use the calculator to compare net pay with different number of allowances, marital status or income levels. It is simple, flexible and easy to use and it is completely FREE!
Please keep in mind that your information will NOT be saved after you leave our website. If you wish for the information to be saved, please give our eSmart Paycheck a try.